Monday, October 19, 2015

A Swan Heart

I am getting there. My mission is to get the pair of swans at the marsh to make a shape of a heart. Today they were close enough to the road to try again. This was the best I could get.

They took turns putting their heads in the water forging for food. They would swim away from each other, than swam next to each other. One would be facing the wrong way, while the other would be in the right pose. I think I must have taken 100 pictures.

Even with sitting there for close to thirty minutes, it was worth it. The swans has my heart. I love watching them and the interaction between the two. They are truly devoted to each other.

I can imagine God looking down on us and loving the way we interact with each other when we show His love and His heart. Today I want to have the heart of these swans and the love of God showing through me as I interact with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment