Monday, October 12, 2015

An Ugly Bug

I would be the first to tell you that bugs are not cute. But the bug that my grandson and I can across two weeks ago was one ugly bug. It was hard to get a front view of him, because he kept turning his back to me as Arthur held the stick.

Even though he was an ugly bug to me, he most likely was a handsome bug to another one of his species. He probably was the best looking bug at the ugly bug ball.

The one thing I can say, he was interesting. God has a purpose for him. I can not imagine what it could be though. But I do not have too know. God knows.

God has a purpose for me as well, even though I sometimes forget what it might be. There are times I feel ugly. But I remind myself that God does not create junk.

So even though I think this bug is ugly, God see the beauty in His creation. God also see the beauty in me and you as well.

1 comment: