Sunday, October 18, 2015

Proof Of A Conquered Fear.

For those who know me well, know that I have an unhealthy fear of water. This is a picture showing that the fear has been conquered. I actually enjoyed being out on the pontoon with my grandson.

Year ago I went out on a boat with my cousins while on vacation. There was fear there, but I did enjoy that as well.

Once, I went out with friends from church. That was quite a few years ago. The fear was great then. Yet, I enjoyed being in the company of friends.

Sometime the fear that controls you takes years too heal from. It takes family, friend and others to help you get over the fears in your life. That is what happened to me.

God uses the people in your life to help you grow. I am thankful for all my family and friends throughout the years who stood by me. I can now enjoy going out in the water without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment