Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ray Lewis? Where?

Today at work I noticed that the parking lot was getting pretty full. It almost seemed like it was Christmas time when you could not find a place to park. We were pretty busy, yet, i knew that all those cars were not for us.

One of my co-worker told me that it was because of Ray Lewis.

"Ray Lewis," I asked? "Where?"

It turns out that he was at Barnes and Noble near our store. I got off early tonight and headed straight for the book store. It was a challenged to get in by all the people waiting in line to get Ray's book and autograph, along with a picture.

As I made my way around all the store trying to find a good place to get just one picture with my phone, I found a small isle moved some of the books to get my shot, but the security guard was in the way. I politely ask if he could just move a little so I could take a picture. He was nice enough to move and I got this shot.

I am not a sport fan. But I know that this was a rare chance to get a picture of a celebity. And I was not missing this opportunity.

Yet, I still would prefer to get a shot of a bird, a deer or a beautiful scene. That would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment