Sunday, November 22, 2015

A Bee's Point Of View

When I headed down the steps at the Mariner, I came across what I thought was a dead bee. But than I could see that there were two bees. With my camera, I could see what they were doing. Upon closer inspection, I could see that was kind of scary.

If you look close enough, you can see how dangerous it was for the smaller bee. That stinger is a little too close for comfort in my opinion. Yikes!

Yet from the bee's point of view, this was right where he wanted to be at. God created these bees. He created the stinger. He also created the instinct for these two to come together to continue the species.

So, who am I to question God's design. I am sure that these bees point of view do not question Him. I bet they are delighted beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment