Thursday, November 19, 2015

Window Dilemma

I got my car back Monday after being without it for three weeks. While heading to Tennessee the transmission blew and we had to end our trip before we got to our destination.

One of the thing we ended up doing after calling AAA for assistance, was make arrangement with the Uhaul company to rent a truck and dolly to tow the car back home.

Now. what you need to understand is, that you should never roll down my window on the passenger side of the car. The window will not roll back up. I have to push the button every few minutes just to get it to go up a faction of an inch. An hour later I finally get it all the way up.

This create a dilemma for me, because I hate taking pictures through the window. So I roll it down, only to regret it.

So when we got into the Uhaul truck, I wanted to take some picture of the fall foliage's while driving back home.

Now here was the dilemma. I could not find the button to push to get the window to go down. It took my husband yelling at me to take the strange looking knob and turn it. It was than I realized that there was no button to push. I had to roll the window down the old way.

Boy, did I ever feel stupid. It seems that I have issues with windows in cars. I am glad that I can now push a button again. I just have to remember not to do it on a rainy day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment