Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weekend Of Birding

From Friday evening to Sunday afternoon I have been learning about the birds of Harford county and the raptors from around the world.

Friday night I was invited to the Mill's Wild Bird Dinner to hear Dennis Kirkwood teach about the birds you may find through out Harford County. It was a great dinner with great friends.

First thing Saturday morning my husband and grandson headed to the Conowingo dam to see the many raptors birds on display for the annual eagle watching day. There were several both there to visit and learn about the different nature centers.

Of course, the eagles were the center of attraction. They were every where and the crowd with their many cameras were there to catch the one of a life time shot.

I also visited my usual stomping grounds to see my bird friends from the Mariner and the marsh. It was a great weekend of birding.

No comments:

Post a Comment