Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Hint Of A Rainbow


There is a place I like to go just before noon. It is a place where there are three fountains. As the wind blows the spray from the water, you can see hint of a rainbow. I go there to help me to remember that God is always there.

The rainbow gets brighter and more define when the wind blows harder. If I more just a few inches forward or backward, I can no longer see it. Even when I stay in one place, the rainbow soon disappears due to the fact the sun continues to move along the sky.

God seems to be telling me a story. The rainbow is His promise to me that He is ever present. All I have to do is be where He wants me to stay so I can see a hint of Him. Than there are times that He calls me to move forward to continue to see Him.

I fine there are times that I have to back up a little, because I lost sight of the rainbow. God directs my path. It is nice to have those hints of a rainbow to remind of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment