Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fellowship Of The Dig

So it starts. The digging out. You can say we are all part of the Fellowship of the dig.

I watch a show called The Curse Of Oak Island. I love learning about the history. It was on this show that they coin the phase "Fellowship of the dig."

Of course the digging is for the treasure that everyone thinks is on the island.

The treasure that our fellowship is searching for is pavement, cars and freedom from our cabin fever. While this has been a record breaking snow storm, we have fared well. My husband and I started the dig early. Now my daughter and grandson carries on the quest for our treasure.

 As we all dig out today, take it slow and do not over exert yourselves. For the fellowship of the dig, the most precious treasures are our family and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment