Friday, January 1, 2016

It Is A Jungle


As we start a whole new year, it feels like that we may be facing a jungle. It seems to swallow us up as we throw up our hands in surrender. We are overwhelmed by the obstacles that looms ahead.

There is hope. When we face these trials that are sure to control our lives, we need to turn to the One who is in control of everything. We need to surrender to Jesus.

While I do not know what this year will bring into my life, I know that Jesus will be the center of it all. The jungle will only serve to help me turn to Jesus for my help.

It is a jungle out there. I am glad Jesus is my refuge.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, you write what I feel inside. None of us know what this new year will bring to our lives, but if we have Jesus as our "beacon" we will be alright. God be with you in this new year.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete