Saturday, January 9, 2016

Change Is Certain


Every time I see a butterfly, I think about the changes it had to go through to become one. It not an easy thing for them. It takes time and they have a hard struggle to get out of the cocoon. But it is all worth it when they get to fly.

Change happens everyday. We may have to find a new job, or a new place to live or something as simple as a new pair of shoes. I just had to buy a new pair for work.

It does not matter how big or small the changes are in life. What matters is that you accept them and learn from them.

I am getting older and do not like the changes of age. I lost sixty pounds and feel much better from that change. The lost of love ones is a hard change to accept. But the birth of a new baby in the family is great news.

Change is certain. Good or bad, these changes makes us grow. When we allow God to be the center of these changes, we can only get better and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment