Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bel Air Swan


Today, I was pleasantly surprise to fine a mute swan in the Bel Air pond. I have been visiting this pond for more than ten years and never once seen a swan there. My favorite place to see mute swans is at the marsh in Edgewood.

Every Sunday after church, I take my grandson around to the different ponds in hope of catching something new. But it is only in and around Edgewood that we check out my favorite spots. Just on a whim, I decided to go to Bel Air and check the pond. I have not been there for a couple of months.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I was shocked to see the swan swimming along side the geese and gulls. I was not planning on getting out of the car. The swan changed that. I was out with my camera and took about forty plus pictures.

This was only a start of a great day of taking pictures of birds. God is good. He loves to show me His creatures. When I think I have seen it all, He gives me a nice surprise, like the Bel Air swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment