Friday, August 25, 2017

Rainbow Promise


Whenever I see a rainbow, I see the beauty that can only come from God. There is a place I like to go at certain times of the day, because I know that I can see a rainbow. It is a place that I visit every Sunday after church.

The industrial ponds always has something for me to see. Many times, I get some of my best shots of the many birds that visit these ponds. This time there seemed to be no birds. As I turned my car around, my eye caught one of the fountain in full splendor with a bright rainbow. When I got out of the car the fountain went down and the rainbow disappeared.

Before long the water was spraying again and the rainbow was back. I watched this go on several times. This made me think about God's promises to us when He made the rainbow. When we reach for the sky towards our Creator, we can see His promises clearly.


When we stop reaching, we start to see His rainbow fade away.


Pretty soon there is only a small piece left and that soon disappears, God's promises are still there shining brightly. we just can not see them when we are not reaching for the rainbows.


It is only when we turn back to God and reach for the sky again, that we see His rainbow splendor and the promise that goes with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment