Friday, August 18, 2017

Sometimes In Awe


I am sometime in awe at the way God does provide all that we need. Just like this squirrel, God has many forms of food that this squirrel enjoys through out the park. When there are no peanuts left, he just gathers the different vegetation's and feast on the provisions of God.

Today, when I was looking over the papers on my desk, I discover that this Sunday there is a registry's event. I do not often work on Sunday. So I was not prepared. The supplies that I needed for the event has been used up the past several weeks.

I sent up a quick prayer. With in an hour a representative of one our vendors came by and ask if I need anything. It turns out that she had several free items she needed to get rid of. The products was just what I needed. God had the answer to my prayers in the works before I even knew I would even need His help.

I love how God takes care of all his creations. He provides all that this squirrel needs. He also provides all that I need. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment