Thursday, September 28, 2017

Groundhog Snack


It had been quite a while since I made my way to the boardwalk in Havre de Grace. Time, the cost of gas and the distant has been the reasons that I have stayed away. This Sunday, I decided to visit and look for color rocks, which I found a few and of course any creatures that I could see.

One of my favorite critter is the groundhog. I always keep an eye out for him. I spent a good hour walking around. I found some rocks, got pictures of ducks, geese and a cormorant plus many sparrows flying from bush to bush. Yet, the groundhog was not to be found.

As I headed back to the parking lot, there sat my friend, munching away on a snack of berries. I almost missed seeing him there. If it were not for the many sparrow flying all around, I would have not looked on the ground. He was a little fatty. There must be plenty of food for him.

The groundhog got his snack and I got my treat of catching it on my camera. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment