Friday, September 22, 2017

Rock Bird


I never thought that I would see it. But there it was sitting in the tree waiting. These past few days, I have been doing my usual walks looking for birds in the trees. Yet, now I find myself looking for color rocks as well.

So, you can imagine my surprise and delight, when I came across the bird rock in the tree.


While trying to take a picture of a beetle, I came a cross another colorful rock immerse in the dirt. I picked this up and replaced it with another rock that I had found a week before. I saw someone post that same rock on the PRMD Facebook page.

Today after I got off of work, I went to a craft store and bought paint and settled down to paint my own rocks. I got the rock bug. They are all primed and ready to come to life. Tomorrow morning my grandson and I will paint our creations and hide them over the weekend.

The rock bird brought out a desire in me to create, to do my part of giving a little bit of joy to another. I am glad that I discover this rock bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment