Tuesday, September 19, 2017

These Rocks


For some time now, I have been noticing rocks around Harford County. At first, I would take a picture and go on my way with a smile on my face.

It was not until they started showing up in all kind of places that I had to find out what was the deal about these rocks. The rocks you see in this picture has come from many places. Most have been found at the Mariner Point Park. The "Be Kind" rock was given to a cashier at my work.

I have found them on the APG proving ground, Toys R Us and now a co-worker found one from North Carolina. It has become nation wide.

So, Today, these rocks are making a special trip. They are boarding a plane that will take them to Germany. It will be interesting to see if they show up being posted on the PRMD's Facebook site.

No comments:

Post a Comment