Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Did Not Believed Them


For many weeks, I have been approached by the several people who I often run into while walking around the Mariner. The reason for them stopping me? It was to tell me about the coyote that they have seen. I did not believed them.

There are a few fox's dens spread around the park and I just assumed that it was just a case of mistaken identity. Boy, was I wrong.

I had some time to spare before going to work. It was around 1pm. As I headed to my car, I noticed a weird looking animal walking up one of the path. I could not believe what I was seeing. It was the coyote.

Before I could get a shot off, he ran into the trees. So off I went to the other side of the trees. He was no where to be seen. There was a little girl near the place where he had gone into. I told the mother that there was a coyote nearby and to be careful.

After a few more minutes, I realized that I had missed my chance. I started back to my car. There out of the trees, the coyote made his way up the same path. This time I got my shot.

I did notice that this pour creature was in a bad way. I went to the office and showed the guy there my pictures. He called animal control. I hope that they were able to find him.

The next time that I am told that there are some kind of creature running around the park. I will believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment