Saturday, May 26, 2018

Another Rest Stop Shot.


This was our second day of spending time driving for over ten hours to get to our second destination. Sitting here in a hotel in Selina, Kansas, I looked over the few pictures that I took. There was not much action at the rest stops this time.

When I do make my way around to stretch my legs, I searched out each tree hoping to find anything. As I started to walk back to the car, this mocking bird flew up. I could see that he had something in his mouth.

A friend from the photo group that I belong to, lent me his camera. It reaches much farther than my Canon. Today, I was glad for this feature. Without it, I could not have gotten this close up shot.


This is the best shot that I would have been able to get with my other camera. At the same rest stop, I was able to get this shot of a baby robin as well.



Tomorrow, we will start our sight seeing part of the vacation. Today, I am content to enjoy another rest stop shot.

1 comment: