Monday, May 7, 2018

Owl Sighting


Well, I finally got my owl sighting. I have been hearing about this owl for many years. Other friends and birding buddies have had the pleasure of catching her on film.

Even my youngest birding buddy was able to video her with the camera I gave him last summer. He has done more with that camera in the short time he has had it, than I ever did for the many years I owned it.



I had signed up to go on a nature walk at Harford Glen. I was going there anyway, so why not go with the group. That was one of my best decision. We saw many new and exciting things. I learn about the plants and other critters. The owl was the highlight of the whole journey.



I went back there the next day. There was no owl sighting. But, I did see other birds and took more time to look and enjoy the critters and plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment