Sunday, May 27, 2018

Through Donnie's Eyes


My eyes do not see as well as they use to. That is why I have been depending on my camera to see what I can not. Getting older and having cataracts has made it harder to see things. I wish that I could see things through my cousin Donnie's eyes.

Every time we go on vacation, it is Donnie that seems to spot the impossible. Today for example, we were heading down the freeway at 80 miles per mile, when he spotted this owl in the tree along side the road.

When we backed up to get in a better position to get some pictures, I still had a hard time finding the owl in the tree. Through out the whole trip, he kept spotting birds after birds. I am so glad for his eyes.

It is always like this on each vacation. Donnie, Marge and my husband see it all. It is through Donnie's eyes we get to see the most. I can not wait until tomorrow to see more through his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment