Friday, May 11, 2018

Squirrel Balance


This squirrel sure must have some great balance. I watched as he slowly made his way to the tip of the branch to get the new growth. After he was able to pluck off his piece of morsel, he balanced on his two back legs and proceeded to devour every last bit.

I find these days that it has become hard to balance all the things that life is throwing at me. Between work, family and outside pressures, I find that my balance has a lot to be desire. At any moment, I feel that falling is inevitable.

One thing I did notice about this feat that the squirrel found so easy to achieve was, that he put all his focus on just doing one thing. He was not worrying about all the other things going on around him. Getting that juicy piece of vegetation was his focus and reward.

If I could be like this squirrel and learn to focus my efforts on one thing at a time, I would also enjoy the rewards. With the help of family, friends and most of all God, I will be able to balance my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment