Friday, May 25, 2018

Rest Stop Surprise


On our first day of vacation we spend most of it traveling in the car. There is not must time for picture taking. The only time we get out of the car, is to stop at rest stops to take care of business.

When we get out, I take my camera with me, because you never know what might show up even at a rest stop. Some of my favorite pictures through out the many years of vacations has been at rest stops.

While we were leaving the welcome center in Pennsylvania, my cousin spotted something unusual fling. There were three of them. It took a few minutes for us to realize that they were sandhill cranes. This was a nice surprise.

So now it has started. This vacation has already proven to be a great opportunity to captures cool sightings like this rest stop surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment