Monday, May 28, 2018

Fox and Chipmunk


You know that my vacation is not complete unless I get one chipmunk picture. So here it is with the help of my cousin Marge. She was the one who spotted him.

What he is eating is a surprise to me. I thought that they only eat nuts, berries and bugs. Yet, here he is eating what looks like a wing of a bird. I know he could not have killed the bird. This is one for the books for me. I need to investigate more about the eating habits of a chipmunk.


He was not the only cool sighting we had today. Just like the day before, my cousin Donnie's eyes spotted these kits driving down the road. There was a third kit as well. It was fun watching them all playing on the hay.

We did a lot of sight seeing and spotted many hawks, birds and visited some ruins, which I will talk about in some later blog. Today getting to see my chipmunk and enjoying the playfulness of the kits made my day complete.

1 comment:

  1. That's really strange, didn't think they'd eat something feathered!

    ReplyDelete