Sunday, June 10, 2018

Bigfoot Big Trees


As we made our rounds sight seeing Yosemite National Park and the Sequoias National Park, we were surprise to see a legend. Never in my wildest dream did I think that I would see this giant. But there he was, Bigfoot.

I had to make my way to him. This was an once in a life time opportunity. As I gain his trust, he whispered in my ear the locations of bigfoots. When I get back home, do not be surprise if I start posted some of my Bigfoot sighting.


He was not the only thing big in the park. The sequoias were giant as well. These trees were a sight to behold. They were massive. Here is my cousin showing how big one of the trees were and this was a small one compared to some of the other trees we came across.

We even found one that you could go through. It was not at a place where you could drive a car through, but a hole you could walk though.
Here is my brother and his wife standing next to this hugh tree. 
The giants in these parks were breath taking. Yet, seeing a bigfoot was the high light of my day. I can not wait to see what sightings I might get to share, when I get home.


I thank and gave Bigfoot a goodbye kiss as we parted company. I will miss that furry fellow, but, I will never forget the giants we all got to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment