Monday, June 25, 2018

Coyote Sighting


This was the first vacation that we were not able to see any bears or elks. There were many other sightings that brought excitement to our journey. Like, this coyote sighting which had my cousin slamming on the brakes.

We only saw a few coyotes. This vacation seems to be more about the many new bird species that we came across. Along with the birds, we did see several different mammals as well. It seems that we were meant to enjoy more of God's creatures this trip.

Of course, I enjoy any of God's creatures where ever I travel. Even if it is only in my back yard, I am in awe at the diversity of His creations from bugs to plants and animals. I might not ever see a coyote in my back yard. That is okay with me. Getting to see a coyote sighting on vacation is all I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment