Monday, June 11, 2018

Cool, California

My brother is so cool, he lives in Cool, California. It had been a blast watching all that goes on around his property. He built this tin man from scrap metal he collected. He has a great imagination.

Here he is feeding his horses. It was fun watching the German Shepard racing after the horses nipping at their tails. This was the morning routine for both my brother, his wife and the dogs.

They have a small coupe of chickens as well. They are too young to lay eggs though. But, in time they will and there will be fresh eggs to cook in the morning.


Today, before we left to head to Lake Tahoe on our next journey, they had their friend who will be taking care of the property, come over with her dog and a surprise guess, a tortoise. Here he is enjoying some fresh lettuce.

There were many cool things to see at his place. Beside the tame animals, there were many sightings of birds and a deer. It was fun and the time lasted way too short. I just do not get to spend time with my brother like I would love too. These pass few days , I will cherish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment