Friday, January 13, 2023

Bury Treasures

 



I wonder what kind of bury treasures this squirrel was hoping to find? Maybe he was hidding his treasures. What ever the case, bury treasures has value to the person who seeks it.

So what are my treasures? I treasure my family and friends. Without them, I would not be the person that has values. I know where my worth comes from. Through out the years, they have helped me to learn, grow and put to practice the good that is in me.

To bury all the things that I have learned, would be a waste of their time and energy that they have put into me. I value my family and friends. So, I give the best of myself each day and share the treasures with others.

Bury treasures are meant to be shared. Unlike the squirrel who buries his treasure and forgets where he buries it, I dig my treasures out and give it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment