Sunday, January 1, 2023

A New Year


 It has been over two years since I have blogged. I just could not think of anything to write about. I felt like I was hitting a brick wall. Kind of like this car hitting a fake deer. The words just was not anywhere to be found.

Now, that it is a new year. I find myself reflecting the past two year. I have reached the age of retirement. Medicare, Social Security and free time on my hands has me trying figure out where my life is going now.

One thing I know for sure, The new year gives me the opportunity to grieve my failures, losses and pain. Yet, at the same time, I look forward to the plans that God has for me.

I love taking pictures. I love to write. So, with God guidance, I will use both of these to encourage those who read my blogs.

No more hitting fake deer or brick walls. One day at a time and one blog at a time, I will go forward and not look back.

1 comment: