Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Time To Rise

Time to rise. This morning I was on a mission. The past seveeral weeks, I have been viewing pictures of sandhill cranes that others have posting. I recognized the area, and it ws not far away. While it was still dark, I got to the location and waited.                                                                                                        

 Another car pulled in and the man set up a tripod with camera with a telescope lens. So, I knew I was in the right place. We talked for a while while we waited and waited and waited. With my camera in my hand, I got back in my car. It was then I notice the sun was starting to rise. 

With the rising of the sun, I could not help but see how pretty the colors were. So, I got back out of my car and started to snap away. For a while there, I thought that it was a waste of my time to come. But than I realized that it was worth it as I watched the miracle of a new day arrive.

Time to rise. Things don't alway work out the way you hope. But God showed me this morning that He is in control and the world is a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment