Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Try, Try, Again

This afternoon, I made went to my favorite place. As I made my way to one of the pier, there stood a great blue heron. So, I got my camera ready in hope of getting a picture of the heron catching a fish.

I did not have to wait long. He went to work. But, try as he could, he could not catch one. He would try and try, again and again. But, to no avail. The fishes would not let him get his meal. Yet, He did not give up.

This lasted for quite a while. Splash after spash, he would fail. I was starting to wonder if he would grow tire and give up. He did not. He started to catch small fishes, time after time. I was proud of this heron.

It made me wonder what I would be willing to do to get to my goal.  Would I try and try again? Could I spend hours or maybe days to years to achieve it? One thing I do know. I know I can only do this with God help. Only through God will I recieve the rewards of not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment