Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Surprise Surprise

 
Surprise! Sirprise!  You never know who will come around the corner or a tree. The holidays is a time to get together with family and friends. Some of these friends can be a little crazy to be around. But, it is the craziness that gets you through.                                                                                                       
We need to laugh sometimes. Yet, there are people in our lives that seems to drain us and we find it hard to laugh. In fact, we just want to crawl into a corner and cry.                                                                     
I am blessed enough to have plenty of friends who makes me laugh. The blessings of my family keeps me grounded as well. I look forward to spending time with them. When I find myself feeling like crawling to a corner, I turn to those that will see me through my trials.   

Surprise? Yes. Am I happy for the surprises in my life? Yes. I thank God everyday for the surprises.

1 comment: