Monday, January 2, 2023

Passing Through

There are many birds that migrate each year through out the world. What I like about walking around the Mariner, is that many birds make their way to this park. They are just passing through. But, I look forward to the short time I get to spend with them, like this sand-piper.                                                

Through out my life, I find this to be true about my many friends and family members. There are some that I get to spend time with often. Yet, there are many who are just passing through for a period of time. I so much enjoy there company. Yet, I know they must move on to their next destination.                                                
It is hard to let them go. I want all my friends and family to stay nearby. I want to enjoy their company. But, this is unrealistic. I can not hold onto them. When it is time to let go, I must do this knowing that it is God plans, not mine.                                                                                                                                

As my life goes on, I will cherish all the time I get to spend with both the birds and people passing through. I will not take for granted each minute. It is a blessing from God and I thank Him everyday.




2 comments:

  1. I so enjoy our times together. Thank you for sharing your photos and your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Welcome back Dawn!!! ❤️🤠

    ReplyDelete