Sunday, February 19, 2012

Against the Odds

One day before winter set in my husband crawled under the trailer to wrap the water pipes with heat tape to insulate them from the cold. This is done so that the pipes won't burst in the freezing weather.
Imagine our surprise when he move the wood plank to find this salamander living under our trailer.
The thing that surprise me more was the little plant growing beside him.
It is so dark and dry under there that it is a wonder anything can grow at all. Yet against the odds this little plant has manage to break through the dirt and start the growing process.
We grow where we are planted. It might seem that everything is against us but we beat the odds with the help of God.
I hope when I have to go against the odds that I can break the barriers that are before me with the help of God and start the process of growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment