Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flight of the Birds

For the past several days my grandson and I got to witness an awesome sight. The flight of the birds. They seems to go on forever as they past over our home. This is a yearly event. The question that crosses my mind is why don't we see them return this way?
Today I tried something new. I was going to post a short video of the flight. It took a long time for the video to download. Actually it never downloaded uploaded or got posted. Something new I have to learn now. How to post a video.
Video aside it still was a cool thing to witness. I never stop being amazed by the work of the Lord. I love watching His creations in action.
Today I hope the Lord enjoy seeing His creation in me. That I bring a smile to His face. This is what I inspire to do each day. I want this to be my daily event not a yearly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment