Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quiet Place

We all need to find that quiet place where we can get away from it all and just be in the presence of God. My favorite place is out in nature. I can't think of a better place to be than by a stream listening to the water running. It helps me to relax and renew my strength to face whatever problems that has come my way.
When I spend time by myself, I can see things more clearly. God helps me to come up with a plan to tackle the problems head-on.
Is there a quiet place that you can go to? It doesn't have to be outside your own home. I have had to spend time in the bathroom with the door tightly shut to get some quiet time. Along soak in the bath can do the trick sometime. I have gone to the bedroom and hid under the blanket. If that is what it would take for you to get some quiet time do it..
Today fine somewhere that is all your own. Talk to God. Listen. Together you can find the answers that you are seeking. That is what I am going to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment