Friday, February 24, 2012

Smoky

Smoky is my shadow. Everywhere I go in my home he follows. When I put my purse down he claims it. I don't think I own him. He owns me. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
There has been many pets in my life and they all have had a place in my heart. They brings memories and good feelings. I miss them but will never forget them. Even though they are gone they are still a part of my life.
When we lose love ones the same could be said for them. There are memories that we hang on to because we want to keep them in our hearts. We miss them.
Our hope it that one day we will see them again in heaven. We will join them in the presence of God and all the pains of the lost will be gone. There are so many love ones I can wait to see. Someday.
Until than I know when I get home there is someone waiting to see me. Smoky.

No comments:

Post a Comment