Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What are the Odds?

Last year at the Women's retreat we were getting things set up for game night. Cheryl dumped the canister of dices on the table. Right away she called me over and told to bring my camera. All the red dices rolled out as sixes and the white one rolled out as twos except for one. What were the odds that she could do this again? Properly one in a million.
Everyday we face odds. The odds that we will make it to work safely. The odds that we will see our loves tonight before we go to bed. The odds that we will wake up to face another day. What are the odds we will seek Gods through these things?
For some of us one in a million.
Today I want to even the odds by seeking God in everything I do. Whether it work, play or sleep I want God to be in control of the odds in my life. How about you? Who is in control of your odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment