Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Are You Looking at Me?

This elk seems to be asking me as I took the picture "Are you looking at me?"
I wanted to say "Of course I'm looking at you. How often do I get to see an elk out in the wild."
Of course I was ready to run if he decided to charge.
Since I got involved with the love of taking pictures, I find many things out in the wild that I have never seen. The challenge is to get a half way decent shot of the many creatures that I get to see along the way. It sure helps when they stay still long enough.
When we stay still long enough we can look to God and see all the plans He has for us.
God does seem to be asking me a lot "Are you looking at me?"
I want to say "Of course."
How often do I get to see my creator? Every time I take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment