Saturday, September 8, 2012

Good Deed During the Storm

I got to witness another good deed today. On my way to work I watched as the storm clouds came rolling in. You know I was praying really hard that I would make it into the store before the rain came pouring down. Well, I did make it in.
After a few minutes the clouds let go soaking anyone who dare to get caught in it.
I watched as a young mother holding onto her infant and pushing a cart full raced to her car. The rain was relentless and she along with the baby were getting drenched.
Three car down another older women jumped out of her car and ran over to aid the young mother. Within a few minutes the young family were safe inside the vehicle while the older women took the empty cart and put it back. Amidst  the storm I got to witness a good deed.
It warmed my heart to know that there are still people out there willing to help another during the storms of life. I know I need to be on the look out and not stand on the sideline because I am too afraid of getting wet.
Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment