Saturday, September 22, 2012

That's Hard to Swallow

I sat and watch this heron try his best to eat his catch. But the problem was the catfish was just too big.
Each time he would start to swallow the catfish it would get stuck and he would end up spitting it back out.
Before the fish could swim away he would spear it with his beak and work it back into his mouth only to spit it back out again.
That catfish was just too hard to swallow.
How many times in my life do I try to take a stab at something, try to swallow it and find that it is just to hard to swallow? I take on things that are just to big for me to handle.
Just like the heron I keep stabbing it hoping this time around I can get it down. I need to let it go and try for something a little more easier to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment