Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grow Where You are Planted

Sometime we just have to accept the fact that we need to grow where we are planted. It might be by a mansion or in front of a run down shack. It could be by a roadside truck stop or the gardens of the White House. Whatever the spot we need to make the most of it and grow into the person that God wills for us.
I don't always like the living arrangement that I am in. I wanted a place I could call my own. You know the one with the white picked fence around a two car garage by a rippling stream.
But God had other plans for me. I need to flourish where He has planted me. I need to see beyond my circumstances and drink in the blessings that is all around me. Only than will I grow healthy and strong for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment