Monday, September 10, 2012

Connecting Sunday

Every so often my church does what is called Connecting Sunday. It is a time for members to see the many different groups that are in the church,  like my Writers' Group.
Each spot at the tables shows the many different interests that our church has to offer and give those seeking to belong a place to check out and get more information as they make their way around the tables.
My spot was right between the surfer's group and the rider's group. So I could have written about the rider that surf the web. LOL.
It was nice to see how God is using our groups to meet the needs of our members. What group are you involved with in your church? If you are not involved I encourage you to get connected. Find a bible study or a specialty group (like mine) that can use your talents and gifts.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today

No comments:

Post a Comment