Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cardinal Lesson

I watched as a cardinal took a piece of the bird seeds from the post and put into the mouth of another cardinal. Shortly after the second cardinal flew to the pile and proceeded to eat more of the seeds as the adult stood nearby. I had just witness a cardinal lesson. The adult was teaching the juvenile that this was food that they eat.

How many things do we learn from the adults in our lives? We are the combinations of our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. We learn from our teachers, managers and spiritual leaders. So when we become adults we pass on the lessons we learn.

I want to learn from the best teacher of them all. Jesus. Through His words of wisdom I want to past on the knowledge that will prepare others to live a good life. I am ready for Jesus' cardinal lesson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment