Friday, May 3, 2013

Fox's News

The other day on the news there was a story about an Volunteer Fire Company rescuing a baby fox that was trapped inside a storm drain. When I was watching the story I could not help but wonder how the baby foxes at the Mariner were doing. It had been a month since I saw them. So today I took my grandson there and we looked .

We made our rounds checking out the praying mantis' egg sacks and the caterpillars that were all over the place. But no foxes. It was time to head to the car and my grandson wanted to go back the way we came. So we took the long way back to the car. Low and behold there was the fox with her baby. You know that I was excited.

I was glad to see that at least this fox and her baby were safe. I hope I get to see more of them. Until than I will keep looking and thanking God for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment