Tuesday, May 7, 2013

M is For Mother

Sunday is Mother's Day. I decided to use my blog to spell out what it means to be a mother.

M is for mother.

A mother stand for love, devotion and strength.
She will lay down her life, give up all she has and face all kinds of dangers to protect her children.

When her children need a shoulder to cry on she is there.
When her children succeeds she is there to cheer them on.
When her children loses she is there to encourage them.
When her children mess up she is there to pick up the pieces.

A mother will be there in the good times and bad times, the ups and downs and throughout their life time. She loves always.

I know this because I am a mother who loves my children and will do all these things for my children. I am a mother and proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment