Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mountain Invasion


Today as I enter into my place of solitude with my Lord I came across a Mountain invasion. Every where I looked there they were. I try to make it to one of my quiet places and they had taken it over. There was no place safe from the onslaught of Mountain warriors.

Than I came across the leader sitting at his post. Even though he was wounded in another scrimmage he was a shining example of a great leader. He sat there strong communing with his commander and chief. I knew battles were being won today.

Yet I never felt the presence of God more clearly than I did at that moment. You see the Mountain invasion was the staff from Mountain Christian Church. They had decided to come to the Mariner to have a retreat with God.

Of course I can't think of another place that I would rather be at than here. I walk here everyday to spend time with my commander and chief. With camera in hand God shows me His wonders everyday.

So you go Mountain warriors. I am just glad we are on the same side and have the same leader. I am proud to be one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment