Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What Will You Pray For?

It looks like this eagle is ready for prayer.

Tomorrow is the National Day of Prayer. Have you thought about what you will pray for? Will you pray in the morning, afternoon or evening? Whatever you decide we all need to pray.

One good thing about prayer is that it does not have to be fancy. It is a way to talk to God and let Him know what our hopes, fears and dreams are. When we pray a door is open for a heart felt communication with a loving Father who wants to be in every part of our lives.

My prayers will be for my love ones, friends, my church, my country and for whatever God puts into my heart. I will pray in the morning, afternoon and evening because I do not want to forget anyone or anything.

Who is with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment