Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another Bird Count

Yesterday I went on another bird count. This time I took my grandson. There were to be other youths as well. I took it would be a good experience for my grandson. But he was the only child who showed.

It was a very chilly morning. But my grandson was a trooper and got into the job of hunting for birds. The day worn on and he got bored. But for the most part he did well.

We went all over a section of Northern Harford County. I could not get any great pictures but it was fun trying. When we were done we drove around a little bit just to keep searching before I had to go to work. I had to visit my favorite spots before I could call it a day.

I am never disappointed when I am out looking for God's creatures. I think when we seek His beauty He delights in us and brings about all He has to show us. I thank God for all living things.

No comments:

Post a Comment