Monday, December 16, 2013

French Hen

The French hen is one of the most colorful chicken that I have ever seen. I always wonder what one look like because of the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song.

In the year 2007 while on vacation I finally got to see what he look like. I wanted to pluck him up and bring him home. Since I would end up in jail if I tried, I decided to take a picture instead.

During Christmas there are many colorful presents, trees and homes where ever you go. It is a time to show off the beauty of the season. I just want it to last all year long.

One of the thing that does last from Christmas is the story of Christ's birth. This is one of the most colorful story that I have ever heard. I want to hear it over and over. I may never see another French hen, but I will always have Christ in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment